Part of the new-generation desktop family, the Mitel 5320e IP Phone demonstrates Mitel’s commitment to ease of use and enhanced user value, while delivering innovative features and applications.
Mitel 5320e IP Phone Backlit (50006634)
The Mitel MiVoice 5320e IP Phone is a full-feature, applications telephone that features a large back-lit graphics display, embedded gigabit support, and eight self-labeling keys that can be programmed as speed dial keys, line keys, or feature access keys. Twelve fixed-function keys provide convenient one-touch access to commonly used telephony features, navigation keys and menus, as well as customizable user settings. The 5320e IP Phone also has three contextual soft keys to help users easily navigate through telephony functions.
- Large graphics display
- 8 programmable one-touch, multi-function, self-labeling keys
- Hands-free full duplex speakerphone
- 12 fixed function keys – Menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing/contrast up and down, previous page, next page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual mode supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols Mitel
- Wireless LAN stand and Gigabit Ethernet stand support
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional 48V power supply (Sold Separately)
Repair Price: $65.00
|Dimensions||10 x 9 x 7 in|