This Inter tel Axxess 550.8450 is a 50 button DSS console evolved from the Axxess DSS/BLF Console. The DSS Console provides 50 programmable keys to dramatically increase your communication capabilities. At a glance you can see who is out of the office or on the phone. Transform your keyset into a call distribution center. Compatible with the 8560 Executive Terminal and 8520 Standard Terminal. PCDPM and cable is need for DSS/BLF to work and is not included.
- Connects to Model 8560 and Model 8520 digital display phones for one-button access additional extension numbers, features and resources.
- Provides single-button access to 50 extension numbers, hunt group pilot numbers, trunks or trunk groups and/or feature codes
- A single Model 8560 or Model 8520 digital endpoint can be equipped with up to four 8450 units, increasing your capacity to as many as 200 programmable buttons.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) lamps indicate whether associates are available or unavailable.
- Call Key – Answers ringing and holding outside calls, up to 10 Call Keys can be designated in each key map.
- DSS/BLF Key – Provides one-key dialing of extension numbers; the lamp shows the status of the associated station or hunt group.
- Feature Key – Accommodates one-button dialing of feature codes; can be quickly programmed to turn features on and off with the touch of a button.
- Forward Key – Used for the call forwarding feature.
- Hunt Group Key – Used for one-button dialing of hunt group pilot numbers to search through a designated group of stations until finding one which is available.
- Programmable Key – Provides personalized feature code dialing at individual stations.
- Speed Dial Key – Allows one-button dialing of up to 10 extensions or outside numbers.